Monday 28 March 2016

So this is Easter...

It is the Easter bank holiday. Currently three days (just, I’m writing this at 23.04 on Sunday night) into my six days off.

I never know what I’m supposed to do at Easter. Christmas is easy: eat a tiny chocolate every day for a month, cover everything with glitter, watch the Christmas episode of The Good Life, eat a million pigs in blankets and sing Fairy Tale of NY. Easter has chocolate eggs and the vague feeling you should eat roast lamb with your family.

My Easter so far:

2 x family meals
1 x fitting into a dress that I thought was too small
16 x Outlander episodes
1 x houseguest
3 x tiny Lindt bunnies

One of my oldest friends is staying with me at the moment, so I have taken the opportunity to make her watch Outlander. I don’t think it has been too arduous for her because:

Perhaps binge-watching Outlander should be my new Easter tradition? 

Lots of people do DIY over the Easter weekend; perhaps I should be inspired by them and use future Easter weekends to make a million dresses? 

No comments:

Post a Comment