Monday 4 May 2015

Wotsits


Last Monday I was too miserable to post a Monday post which is silly because the whole point of these Monday posts is that I try to remember the things in life that are awesome. Not writing a post was a bit like giving in to the doom. Last week was a long, long week. It began with a meeting so boring I honestly felt like I'd been drugged for the rest of the day. The rest of the week was so long that I'm just going to draw a veil over it.

Today has been a bank holiday and so I'm a little more cheerful. I spent yesterday afternoon and this morning eating wotsits and watching ridiculous things on tv with my brother. Even though the weekend is now over, I have just one day doing my normal work this week and then I'll be training and so I feel quite positive going into this week… plus it's only 4 days until the next weekend.

I don't have a proper list of Monday Joy today because there isn't a lot of new stuff that I love. This is still my perfect heaven:

 

Untitled
1) The best cereal ever (Tesco finest red berry granola) 2) Cup of tea in the mug I love more than is normal 3) Outlander.

How sad am I? In other news, here are things I bought recently:

 

sunglasses shoes ring
H&M sunglasses that I am fully in love with. Remember when it was really warm and lovely for a while? That ended the day I bought these sunglasses.
These ridiculous shoes that a drama teacher or toddler would wear.
Tatty devine cat ring. I don't think I need to say more about this.

 

I leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment