Monday 10 February 2014

Status Update

Remember last year when I said that I was going to make a real effort to blog more, and then I didn’t blog again for over a month? That was bad.

Here is a Fran update (aside from all the work and sleep):

What I look like right now:


Fringe - cut by me because I'm a teenager at heart (and no  hairdresser will agree to give me one) and styled as per Sali Hughes's genius video. 

Lipstick - MAC relentlessly red. 

What I’m drinking: GIN (duh)

What I’m reading: Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche
and recently: Mad About the Boy by Helen Fielding, Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, Luminaries by Eleanor Catton, Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbrath.

What I've been watching: a lot of Poirot on Netflix

And listening to: Beyoncé. Beyoncé. Beyoncé.

Stuff that’s happened to me recently:
I found this ring in our attic and won this book in the Bust Craftacular raffle (I also won a subscription to PomPom Quarterly)

Things that I've been thinking about:
Bras. Mostly bras. And how feminism that excludes sex workers is bullshit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment