Wednesday 8 May 2013

The Best Playlist of All Time Ever....probably.


At the moment I am training to be a Rape Crisis helpline volunteer and at the end of each training session we say what self care we'll do when we leave. Self care is really just being nice to yourself, like having a bath or eating some delicious food. I made this playlist ages ago and today I realised it’s the greatest self care playlist EVER. Only a robot could fail to be cheered by Julie Andrews singing I Have Confidence.

You need to listen at least once a week. 


One note: when listening to this playlist it is imperative that you sing along or at least dramatically mime along with it.

1 comment:

  1. AND, at least I Have Confidence comes AFTER You'll Never Walk Alone, so it forces you to recover :)

    ReplyDelete